First PREMIER Bank understands these are anxious times and we are sensitive to your personal needs and circumstances. Together, we will work through the challenges created by COVID-19 and continue to provide essential financial services. We have a responsibility to our customers, communities and employees; and we will work tirelessly to serve all of them throughout this outbreak.
Serving Our Customers
First PREMIER Bank is committed to providing the financial products and services you rely upon. We are also committed to the health and safety of our customers, communities and employees. We are working closely with health officials to ensure we are following all national, state and local recommendations.
- BRANCHES – To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, our lobbies are now accessible by appointment only unless the location does not have a drive-up window. Please contact the branch directly to schedule an appointment. Locations and telephone numbers are available on our website. CLICK HERE >
- DRIVE-UP WINDOWS – All drive-up windows are open to traffic during normal business hours. CLICK HERE >
- CUSTOMER CARE – Our Customer Care team is available by phone (800-501-6535) or secure messaging through our online banking or mobile app. You may also find the answer to your question on our website. CLICK HERE >
- DIGITAL BANKING – Our online banking and mobile app allow you to remotely track, transfer and deposit money into your account; and create automatic bill payments. Connecting your First PREMIER Bank Debit Mastercard® to your preferred mobile wallet is a contactless way to pay for your necessary purchases. You can enroll in online banking or download our mobile app. CLICK HERE >
- ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING – Want to open a checking or savings account online? It takes only minutes using our online account opening platform. CLICK HERE >
- ATMS – Our customers can access cash at more than 33,000+ surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs across the nation. Find an ATM or download the MoneyPass app. CLICK HERE >
- PAYMENT DEFERRAL – If you have a personal loan with First PREMIER Bank, we are offering two months of payment deferral with no extension fee. Please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 501-7547 to learn more.
- PERSONAL BANKING – If you need to contact one of our personal bankers regarding a loan, deposit or other financial need, they are ready to lend a hand. CLICK HERE >
- MORTGAGE BANKING – If you are buying or refinancing your home, our Mortgage Team is ready to help guide you through it and find the right solution for your situation. CLICK HERE >
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT – Our private banking, trust and investment management team can answer your questions and help keep things in order. CLICK HERE >
- BROKERAGE SERVICES – Our investment advisors make investing easy, with helpful advice and turnkey online service. CLICK HERE >
- BUSINESS BANKING – For our business customers, our commercial bankers are available to help you with guidance, assistance and financial support during these uncertain times. Please don’t hesitate to contact our team. CLICK HERE >
- AG BANKING – Our ag bankers are home-grown experts who are ready to assist with flexible options and local decisions. CLICK HERE >
- TREASURY SERVICES – Our experienced team can assist with all of your cash management, receivables and payables needs. CLICK HERE >
- FRAUD – The recent COVID-19 outbreak has led to a surge in scams and fraud. Learn how you can protect yourself. CLICK HERE >
Serving Our Employees
We value our employees and view them as our greatest asset. We have taken several steps to help lessen the potential impact of COVID-19 on our PREMIER associates.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitization of our facilities and are doing our best to practice social distancing by keeping six feet apart. Like many of our nation’s businesses, we are also using technology to help mitigate the risk.
- First PREMIER Bank provides employees a generous paid leave package. To ensure our employees can properly care for themselves or dependents who are affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are providing each staff member with additional time off.
- We are in daily communication with local health officials and are following guidelines from our national, state and local leaders. Like you, we monitor the situation daily and adjust as needed.
Serving Our Communities
As one of the strongest capitalized banks in the nation, First PREMIER is ideally positioned to help lift up those who have felt the most significant impact. We provide essential services to our customers and serve a critical role in our economy.
- First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard provided the lead gift to create the One Sioux Falls Fund. The fund will assist those who are experiencing financial hardships due to the pandemic. We will continue to contribute to community emergency funds as they are established. To learn more, CLICK HERE >
- We continue to support nearly 700 local and regional organizations and non-profits.
- Because we are stronger when we work together, we encourage our employees to find ways they can support their neighbors, friends and local businesses safely. It’s The PREMIER Way.