Over the years, PREMIER has invested in the potential of young people and the state of South Dakota by awarding millions of dollars in scholarships. We have a rich history of team spirit as ardent supporters of South Dakota regional universities and technical colleges.
PREMIER annually awards community-minded high school students with college scholarships. We believe providing scholarships is a good investment because we know these students will make a difference in our futures.
• $2,000 scholarship awarded per student
• Up to 19 total scholarships awarded each year
• Available to graduating high school seniors attending an eligible school in fall term
• Awarded for community service, academics and other factors
• Visit our site in February to apply by our March deadline
PREMIER also offers educational scholarships with paid, part-time employment for students who attend or plan to attend a qualified partner school.
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard have established a formal internship program and partner with schools across the country. These internships offer:
• Full- or part-time employment
• Fixed employment length (e.g. summer)
• May be eligible for full or partial educational credit(s)
• Valuable job experience and focus on professional development
PREMIER provided the initial $100 million investment to establish South Dakota's first need-based program for university students.
The Build Dakota Scholarship program provides full technical college scholarships to students entering a high-need field in South Dakota.