In 2021, PREMIER employees and the corporation gave more than $2 million to United Way organizations in Sioux Falls, Watertown, Madison, Dakota Dunes and Huron. These gifts reflect how we are living the principles of The PREMIER Way – make a positive difference in the lives of those inside and outside of our company.
United Way partner agencies will use the funds to fulfill their missions of helping children and youth achieve their potential, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving the health and well-being of individuals and families. Here is a look at the impact PREMIER employees made within each market community:
• 97% of Sioux Falls PREMIER employees gave to the 2021 Sioux Empire United Way Campaign.
• 904 Sioux Falls PREMIER employees are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard once again ranked #1 for Heart Club and Rising Heart giving in the Sioux Empire (9th consecutive year).
• 92% of PREMIER employees in Watertown gave to the 2021 Watertown Area United Way Campaign.
• 203 Watertown PREMIER employees are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• 100% of PREMIER employees in Dakota Dunes gave to the Siouxland United Way 2021 Campaign.
• 231 PREMIER employees are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• 91% of PREMIER employees in Huron gave to the Huron Heartland Region 2021 United Way Campaign.
• More than 100 PREMIER employees of PREMIER Bankcard - Huron are Heart Club or Rising Heart Givers.
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard remain committed to United Way and dedicated to supporting our employees in continued contributions of time, talent and funding.