In 2022, PREMIER and its employees gave nearly $1.5 million to United Way organizations in Sioux Falls, Watertown, Madison, Dakota Dunes and Huron. These gifts reflect how we are living the principles of The PREMIER Way – make a positive difference in the lives of those inside and outside of our company.
United Way partner agencies will use the funds to fulfill their missions of helping children and youth achieve their potential, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving the health and well-being of individuals and families. Here is a look at the impact PREMIER employees made within each market community:
• 96% of Sioux Falls PREMIER employees gave to the 2022 Sioux Empire United Way Campaign.
• 901 are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard once again ranked #1 for Heart Club and Rising Heart giving in the Sioux Empire (10th consecutive year).
• 91% of PREMIER employees in Watertown gave to the 2022 Watertown Area United Way Campaign.
• 177 are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• 100% of PREMIER employees in Dakota Dunes gave to the Siouxland United Way 2022 Campaign.
• 209 are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers.
• 90% of PREMIER employees in Huron gave to the Huron Heartland Region 2022 United Way Campaign.
• 84 are Heart Club or Rising Heart Givers.
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard remain committed to United Way and dedicated to supporting our employees in continued contributions of time, talent and funding.