PREMIER’s commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of those inside and outside of our company is also reflected in our annual contributions to United Way organizations in Sioux Falls, Watertown, Dakota Dunes and Huron. In 2020, PREMIER associate and corporate gifts topped $1.3 million. The funds were used to ensure non-profit organizations were able to fulfill their missions to impact one-out-of-three individuals living in those communities.
Here is a look at the impact PREMIER associates made within each market community:
- 95% of Sioux Falls PREMIER employees gave to the 2020 Sioux Empire United Way Campaign
- 915 Sioux Falls PREMIER associates are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers
- First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard once again ranked #1 for Club and Rising Heart giving in the Sioux Empire (8th consecutive year)
- 94% of PREMIER associates in Watertown gave to the 2020 Watertown Area United Way Campaign
- 226 Watertown PREMIER associates are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers
- 98% of PREMIER associates in Dakota Dunes gave to the Siouxland United Way 2020 Campaign
- 226 PREMIER associates are Heart Club or Rising Heart givers
- 87% of PREMIER associates in Huron gave to the Huron Heartland Region 2020 United Way Campaign
- Nearly 130 PREMIER associates of PREMIER Bankcard - Huron are Heart Club or Rising Heart Givers
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard remain committed to United Way and dedicated to supporting our employees in continued contributions of time, talent and funding.