PREMIER’s commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of those inside and outside of our company is also reflected in our annual contributions to United Way organizations in Sioux Falls, Watertown, Dakota Dunes and Huron. In 2017, PREMIER associate and corporate gifts topped $1.1 million in these four communities. The funds were used to ensure non-profit organizations were able to fulfill their missions to impact one-out-of-three individuals living in those communities.
Here is a look at the impact PREMIER associates made within each market community:
- PREMIER associates consistently ranked #1 among Heart Club and Rising Heart givers.
- During our 2018 United Way campaign, PREMIER associates pledged $852,992 and owner Denny Sanford added $147,008 for a combined $1 million donation!
- First PREMIER was also recognized as the 2018 Sioux Empire United Way Campaign Business of the Year (500+ Employees)
- The number of PREMIER Heart Club givers has grown each year since 2008.
- Associates donated nearly $130,000 in 2017 and participation topped 93 percent.
- PREMIER associates in Dakota Dunes donated more than $130,00 in 2017 and participation topped 91 percent.
- PREMIER associate and corporate giving in Huron comprises about 10 percent of United Way’s annual campaign goal.
- In 2017, associates donated more than $42,000 and participation topped 85 percent.
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard remain committed to United Way and dedicated to supporting our employees in continued contributions of time, talent and funding.