On September 8, 2016, the new Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium at South Dakota State University opened. The stadium was constructed with lead gifts of $12.5 million from First PREMIER Bank CEO Dana Dykhouse and philanthropist T. Denny Sanford.
- Jackrabbit football moved into the new stadium in the fall of 2016
- The new stadium seats approximately 19,300 spectators, making it the biggest football venue in North and South Dakota
- On September 8, 2016, the stadium kicked off with a weekend long Jack’s Bash Celebration, sponsored by First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard.
- Over 25,000 students, fans, alumni and friends joined in the celebration. PREMIER featured a concert from Luke Bryan and special guests, Little Big Town and Lee Brice.
- During the concert, First PREMIER Bank CEO, Dana Dykhouse presented a $100,000 check from First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard to the University to support SDSU student scholarships.
SEE ALSO: JACK’S BASH