At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard we're honored to do business and serve in various communities within South Dakota. Giving back to our communities is not just a measure of our success, it is the right thing to do. We feel it's important to reward future leaders who show excellence beyond getting good grades – to honor those who have enriched the lives of others. With our PREMIER Community Scholarship program, we offer a limited number of $1,000 scholarships to students in our marketplace who meet the following criteria:
- In the markets where we have First PREMIER Bank locations, the parent or student must be a current customer of First PREMIER Bank; in the markets where we only have PREMIER Bankcard locations (Dakota Dunes and Huron) the student must attend the specified local high school
- Student must be a U.S. citizen and a high school senior
- Student must plan to attend a South Dakota accredited post-high school college, university, technical school, community college or junior college
- Student must provide confirmation of enrollment to the South Dakota accredited school
- Dependents of First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard personnel are not eligible for this scholarship
Contact us for more information.
To make managing your finances even easier, you may want to consider the following products and services.