First PREMIER Bank can provide a convenient, private and secure place to store and protect important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace. Typical items you can protect in a First PREMIER Bank safe deposit box include:
- Originals of insurance policies
- Family records such as birth, marriage and death certificates
- Original deeds, titles, mortgages, leases and other contracts
- Stocks, bonds, and certificates of deposit
- Other valuables such as special jewels, medals, rare stamps and
- Negatives of irreplaceable photos, and videos or pictures of your
home contents for insurance purposes in case of theft or damage
- Originals of the following documents should NOT be placed in a safe
deposit box. Instead, copies should be placed in a safe deposit box and
the originals should be held by your attorney or another trusted party.
- Power of Attorney Documentation
- Medical-Care Directives
- Funeral and Burial Instructions
We have a variety of box sizes that can accommodate your needs. Your monthly rental fee can be conveniently deducted from your First PREMIER Bank
We offer safe deposit boxes at nine bank locations. Stop by to find the one that is right for you.