Safe Deposit Boxes
First PREMIER Bank provides safe deposit boxes, giving you a convenient, private and secure place to store and protect important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace.
First PREMIER Bank offers a variety of box sizes that can accommodate your needs, and your monthly rental fee can be conveniently deducted from your checking or savings account.
Consider a safe deposit box to store:
- Originals of insurance policies
- Family records such as birth, marriage and death certificates
- Original deeds, titles, mortgages, leases and other contracts
- Stocks, bonds and certificates of deposit
- Other valuables such as jewels, medals, rare stamps and collectibles.
- Negatives of irreplaceable photos
- Videos or pictures of your home contents for insurance purposes in case of theft or damage
Originals of the following documents should not be placed in a safe deposit box. Instead, copies should be kept in a safe deposit box with the originals held by your attorney or another trusted party:
- Power of attorney documentation
- Medical care directives
- Funeral and burlal instructions
Reserve your safe deposit box at one of nine First PREMIER Bank locations.