PLEASE READ BEFORE ENROLLING IN FIRST PREMIER BANK'S DELIVERY OF ELECTRONIC MONTHLY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS
Notice and Consent Regarding DELIVERY OF MONTHLY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS
We are required to provide you with certain information in writing in connection with your request to receive delivery of electronic account statements. Please carefully review the following information regarding the electronic delivery of monthly account statements. By consenting to the electronic delivery of your First PREMIER Bank monthly account statement, you agree to the following:
- Scope of Consent
Your consent will authorize First PREMIER Bank to make your account statements available to you electronically, by sending an Electronic Notification (e-notice) to your personal internet e-mail address that your monthly deposit account statement is available for viewing on First PREMIER Bank’s Personal Online Banking webpage. The notice will include a link to First PREMIER Bank’s website. This consent applies to the delivery of monthly electronic statements and may also apply to any future transactions that may occur between us or to any other disclosures that we may be required to provide you.. Enrollment in electronic statements will automatically mean that we will no longer mail paper (written) statements to you for the enrolled account.
- Equipment and Software
To access First PREMIER Bank's Personal Online Banking you must have an active account with an Internet Service Provider (ISP), an Internet browser software program from software publisher(s) (Internet Explorer and Netscape) with version number(s) 4.0 and above with a 128 bit encryption that we may specify from time to time and Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or above (you may download this by going to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ). You are solely responsible for the equipment (including, in the case of Personal Online Banking, your personal computer and software) you use to access Personal Online Banking services. We are not responsible for errors or delays or your inability to access the services caused by your equipment. We are not responsible for the cost of upgrading your equipment to stay current with the services nor are we responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage to your equipment or the data resident thereon. We do not warrant nor will we be responsible for any errors or failures from the malfunction or failure of your equipment.
- Paper Copy of Terms and Disclosures
If you consent to the electronic delivery of your monthly account statements, you may also request a paper copy by writing us at First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 1348, Sioux Falls, SD 57101-1348 or by calling us at 978-9778 in Sioux Falls or 800-501-6125 outside Sioux Falls. If you prefer NOT to consent to electronic delivery of your monthly account statements, we will provide you with a paper copy and there is no fee for providing a paper copy.
- Withdrawing Consent to Electronic Delivery
If you consent to electronic delivery of your monthly account statements and demonstrate the ability to access them, you will receive the electronic delivery of your account statements until you withdraw your consent. You can, at any time, withdraw your consent by notifying us in writing at First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 1348, Sioux Falls, SD 57101-1348 or by calling us at 978-9778 in Sioux Falls or 800-501-6125 outside Sioux Falls. If you withdraw your consent, a paper copy of your statements will be mailed to your physical address on record.
In order to send you a monthly e-notice when your statement is ready for viewing, we must have your correct e-mail address. It is your responsibility to notify us if you change your e-mail address. You may change your e-mail address by going to your Personal Online Banking account or notifying us in writing at First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 1348, Sioux Falls, SD 57101-1348 or by calling us at 978-9778 in Sioux Falls or 800-501-6125 outside Sioux Falls.
Consent and Acknowledgement
- First PREMIER Bank will make Online Statements available to you online, through Personal Online Banking for 12 months. During this time, you can print or save Online Statements to your computer.
- For purpose of disputes, the statement date will be considered the date the e-mail notification with the link to our Online Statements was sent (the “effective date”). You must review the Online Statements within a reasonable promptness and notify us of any unauthorized transactions. For Electronic Funds transfer, you must notify First PREMIER Bank no later than 60 days after the Effective Date.
By accepting below, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Deposit account statements will be made available to you electronically, by sending an e-notice to your personal e-mail address that your monthly account statement is available for viewing on First PREMIER Bank’s Personal Online Banking website.
- Once we begin electronic delivery, you will not receive statements in paper form delivered by regular United States Postal Service mail.
- You will notify First PREMIER Bank any time you change your e-mail address, physical address or telephone number by writing us at First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 1348, Sioux Falls, SD 57101-1348 or by calling us at 978-9778 in Sioux Falls or 800-501-6125 outside Sioux Falls.
- You will keep your First PREMIER Bank Personal Online Banking username and password confidential and will immediately notify First PREMIER Bank should you believe that your username or password has been lost, stolen or that an unauthorized person has electronically accessed your account(s).
- You have the hardware and software necessary to receive an e-notice and access your monthly account statements.
You have received, read and agree to the Notice and Consent Regarding Electronic Delivery of Terms and Disclosures. By clicking on the Accept box below constitutes your signature and consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and to receive your monthly account statements electronically.