Now you can pay bills without the stamps, envelopes or paper checks. First PREMIER Bank’s free Online Bill Pay is designed to make this task more convenient and paper-free.
Online Bill Pay Features:
- Seamlessly access Bill Pay through Online Banking, using only one password
- Receive bills electronically through E-bills and store them for up to 24 months
- Pay anyone you would typically pay by check from any First PREMIER Bank checking account
- Pay an unlimited number of bills
- Schedule next-day payments*
- Set-up single payments or recurring payments
- Help minimize late fees and mail delays
- Track your Bill Pay history for up to seven years
- Keep your money in your account until the same day the biller receives the funds for your payment
- Transfer funds between your First PREMIER Bank accounts and an account at another financial institution
- Once you enroll in Online/Mobile Banking, you can use the Bill Pay feature found in the Menu. Just click on "Bill Payment" to get started.
Online Bill Pay Demo
*Fees and limits may apply.