Now you can pay bills without the stamps, envelopes or paper checks. First PREMIER Bank’s free Online Bill Pay is designed to make this task more convenient and paper-free.
Online Bill Pay Features:
- Seamlessly access Bill Pay through Online Banking, using only one password
- Receive bills electronically through E-bills and store them for up to 24 months
- Pay anyone you would typically pay by check from any First PREMIER Bank checking account
- Pay an unlimited number of bills
- Schedule next-day payments*
- Set-up single payments or recurring payments
- Help minimize late fees and mail delays
- Track your Bill Pay history for up to seven years
- Keep your money in your account until the same day the biller receives the funds for your payment
- Transfer funds between your First PREMIER Bank accounts and an account at another financial institution
- Once you have a personal Online Banking account, you can enroll in Bill Pay. To get started, just log into Online Banking and click the “Bill Pay” button in the top navigation bar.
Online Bill Pay Demo
*Fees and limits may apply.