Start saving for your possibility by opening a Regular Savings account – our most basic option for everyday savings and it's packed full of great features, like anytime access to your money. Stop by one of our convenient locations to open an account.
- Variable interest rate
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking – View account balances, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer money between accounts and more
- Access more than 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network
- $50 minimum opening balance
- $50 minimum monthly balance1
- Withdrawal limitations apply2
- Overdraft Protection – Your savings account can be used as overdraft protection on your First PREMIER Bank Checking Account
- Direct Deposit can be set up into your First PREMIER Bank Savings Account
1$2 per month if balance falls below $50 (no charge if on combined statement). Fees can reduce earnings on the account.
2Savings withdrawals are generally limited to six per month. You may make an unlimited number of withdrawals when made in person, by mail or at an automated teller machine (ATM). If the monthly withdrawal limit is exceeded, a fee of $1 for each excess withdrawal will be assessed. Fees can reduce earnings on the account.