Trust & Investment Services
First PREMIER Bank’s Trust and Investment Department currently manages and co-manages over $2.5 billion in Trust assets. Depending on the client’s needs, our Trust and Investment professionals work in various capacities from custodian to full investment manager.
- First PREMIER Bank is a privately held, South Dakota community bank.
- First PREMIER Bank is one of the strongest capitalized banks in the country. While federal regulations define well capitalized as having a capital ratio of 10%, we consistently have more than twice the required amount with a capital ratio that is more than 20%.
- We are the bank for the State of South Dakota and the City of Sioux Falls.
- Our staff is responsive, competent and experienced. We measure our response time in hours, not days, months or years.
- T. Denny Sanford has owned the bank since 1986. His intent is to continue providing exceptional community banking and trust services far into the future, with profits going to charity through the T. Denny Sanford Foundation.
Contact us for more information.