First PREMIER Bank
Possibility lives here. First PREMIER Bank is a South Dakota-based industry leader that provides a wide array of financial services on a local, regional and national level. As a dynamic and growing full-service community bank with over $1.5 billion in assets, First PREMIER Bank serves the individualized financial needs of thousands of customers, businesses, agricultural producers and organizations. The bank's Trust Department manages over $3 billion in assets and is a co-trustee for another $1.0 billion. In addition, the organization is the 10th largest Automated Clearing House (ACH) originating bank in the United States. Together with our sister organization, PREMIER Bankcard, we are the 13th largest issuer of MasterCard® credit cards in the country. Both organizations are headquartered in Sioux Falls with close to 2,300 employees within South Dakota.
- First PREMIER Bank is one of the strongest capitalized banks in the country and operates with no debt. Asset growth is funded through time-tested, traditional sources such as deposits and equity.
- First PREMIER Bank was recognized as one of the healthiest banks in the country in 2015 (DepositAccounts.com).
- We were ranked among the "Best Banks to Work For" by the American Banker and Best Companies Group – for two consecutive years (2015 and 2016).
- Serves as the bank for the State of South Dakota and the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program.
- One of the largest Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders in South Dakota.
- United National Corporation, the holding company for First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard, has been consistently ranked as one of the top-performing S-corp banks with assets between $100 million and $3 billion by the American Association Banking Journal.