eNotice Messages allows you to better manage your finances by setting up electronic notices regarding your personal banking accounts. Messages can be sent to your email address or mobile phone.
For example, you can choose to be notified of the following:
- Your daily balance
- Once your account balance is below a specific amount
- Your daily debit card and ATM activity
- When a deposit has posted to your account
- When a debit has cleared your account
- When your
No Bounce Savings or
Easy Access line of credit has been activated
All you need to do is sign up for
FREE Online Banking and eNotice Messages are available for you to set up for FREE.
Simply click on "New" in the Messages menu and enter your email address or your mobile phone email address and submit.
Please see below for common mobile phone email addresses.
- Alltell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T - email@example.com
- Cellular One - firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile - email@example.com
- Verizon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more information regarding eNotice Messages.
Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.