Better banking is just ahead. Imagine not having to spend time writing checks, buying stamps or looking for an envelope. Best of all, no envelope glue aftertaste. There’s a more convenient and time saving way to pay bills. First PREMIER Bank’s NEW and IMPROVED Personal Online Bill Pay was designed to make your online experience even better.
More Features and Benefits
- Seamlessly access your online bill pay account through online banking, using only one password
- Pay anyone you would typically pay by check
- Pay people through PREMIER Popmoney
- Schedule next day payments as late as 9 p.m. Central time
- Set up single payments or recurring payments
- Pay an unlimited number of bills
- Help minimize late fees and mail delays
- Pay bills from multiple First PREMIER Bank checking accounts
- Track your bill pay history for up to 7 years
- Receive your bills electronically through E-bills
- Store E-bills for up to 24 months
- Keep your money in your account until the same day the biller receives the funds for your payment
- Transfer funds between your First PREMIER Bank accounts and an account at another Financial Institution
Once you have a
Personal Online Banking account, you may enroll in Bill Pay. To enroll in Personal Online Bill Pay, sign into your Personal Online Banking account and click the “Bill Pay” button on the top navigation bar. Further directions will follow.
Receive Bill Pay FREE with a Reward Checking account or qualifying direct deposit of your payroll or government benefit to any First PREMIER Bank checking account. Otherwise, try Bill Pay for FREE for the first two months and then it is $4.95 a month. One free Bill Pay service per checking account.
Explore Online Statements
Contact us for more information.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is a Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, social security, or other monthly income of $200 or more electronically deposited into your account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.