Once your account is activated, enrollment in FREE Online Banking is the first step toward convenience, providing you with 24-hour access and the ability to check account balances, transfer funds between First PREMIER Bank accounts and set up account alerts. You can also enjoy the convenience of receiving FREE Online Statements (not available for Loan and Certificate of Deposit Accounts). Online Statements help you reduce the paper in your life, lower the risk of fraud and saves trees! If you still receive paper statements and would like to switch to Online Statements, simply login to Online Banking and go to the Options Tab and click on eStatement Enrollment.
After you’ve enrolled for Online Banking, you can explore the benefits of
FREE Online Bill Pay and FREE Mobile Banking.
Online Banking Features and Benefits
- Check real-time balances on your accounts
- View up to 7 years of transaction history
- View images of checks written that have cleared
- Transfer funds between your First PREMIER Bank accounts
- Make payments to certain types of First PREMIER Bank loans and lines of credit
- Set-up eNotices and have alerts sent to your mobile phone or email
- Export transactions to financial software or spreadsheets
- Multiple layers of security help keep your information safe and secure
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us for more information.