About First PREMIER Bank
First PREMIER Bank is a strong, South Dakota based financial organization whose business principles and practices are as solid as the people who live here. Our presence isn't just a line item on a balance sheet, and we don't answer to an out-of-state management group. Decisions are made locally, with first-hand knowledge of the people and communities we serve. While our roots are in community banking, we've experienced solid growth at the national level with many of the products and services we provide. We invite you to explore the PREMIER advantages we have to offer.
Following are a few other quick facts:
- We are one of the strongest capitalized banks in the country and operate with no debt. Our asset growth is funded through time-tested, traditional sources such as deposits and equity.
- First PREMIER Bank provides a variety of traditional and non-traditional services ranging from checking, savings and loans to Treasury Services for customers nationwide. We have bank locations across eastern South Dakota with assets of more than $1 billion.
- The First PREMIER Bank Trust Department manages and co-manages over $2 billion in Trust assets.
- Our organization serves as the bank for the State of South Dakota and also handles the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program.
- We are the bank for the City of Sioux Falls.
- First PREMIER Bank is currently recognized as the 20th largest ACH (Automated Clearing House) originating bank in the U.S.
- We are one of the largest Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders in South Dakota.
- First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard are sister organizations under the holding company United National Corporation (UNC) yet they operate independently. PREMIER Bankcard is the service provider for First PREMIER Bank credit cards. Both organizations are separately funded. PREMIER Bankcard's credit card loans are self-funded by their cash reserves. No First PREMIER Bank depositor's money or debt is used to fund the cards. The organizations are based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. UNC has been consistently ranked as one of the top-performing S-corp banks with assets between $100 million and $3 billion by the American Banker Association Banking Journal. Dana Dykhouse is CEO and Dave Rozenboom is the President of First PREMIER Bank. Miles Beacom is President and CEO of PREMIER Bankcard.
First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers.